Landlords: Insurance & Protection


rent your property

Cox & Co’s fully qualified advisors can provide Life Insurance and life protection options, as well as a whole range of other forms of insurance and protection. We can advise and help arrange the following insurances for you:

  • Building insurance – This is to protect you against any damage to your property. Your mortgage lender will require that you have adequate protection in place. You can also include accidental damage in your policy.
  • Contents Insurance – This protects your personal belongings within the home such as furniture, electrical goods, art work, jewellery, etc. Accidental damage is again an option. Cox & Co recommend this type of insurance not just to the property owners, but to our tenants for their own belongings as well.
  • Accident, Sickness & Unemployment – This is an insurance that pays out on a monthly basis to cover your mortgage payments in the event of you having an accident, being off sick or being made unemployed.
  • Life Assurance – This is a policy that pays out a lump sum to the person insured in the event of their death. It can be an important protection to have in place for those with a family to consider.
  • Critical Illness – This protects the individual against a list of critical illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, stroke, etc. Again,  this form of protection can be an important consideration for those with a family.

Contact Cox & Co now for a free, no obligation insurance review. As ‘whole of market’ brokers, we are confident that we have the most competitive rates available for all of our clients.

Related Posts

Want to learn more about our services or arrange a call?