3 Flat 4 Albion Gardens, Edinburgh
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Council Tax Band D
- No Pets
- No Smokers
- On Street Parking
- Washing Machine
Property SummaryWe are delighted to present to the market this beautiful 2 bedroom apartment, set in a modern, factored and lift-served residential development. The property is conveniently located in the popular Easter Road area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
The property comprises of:
- Spacious entrance hall with a storage cupboard, the entry phone and serves each room within.
- The very light, open plan kitchen/living/dining room features laminate wood-effect flooring and has ample natural light from windows and a balcony.
- The master bedroom features built-in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom with a mains shower over the bath.
- Bedroom two is similarly well finished, with carpeting and a built-in wardrobe.
- The shower room is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower.
The area is an established and bustling location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping nearby including a Lidl supermarket, a Tesco and a Sainsbury's. Frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, as is the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and a multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.
A deposit, equivalent to 1 Months rent, and references will be required in all instances.
No pets and no smokers please.
Rent: £1,100 pcm
Council Tax Band: D