Abercromby Place, Edinburgh
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Council Tax Band E
- No Pets
- No Smokers
- Gas Central Heating
- Lovely Views
- On Street Parking
Property SummaryWe are delighted to present to the market this exquisite top floor property on Abercromby Place, Edinburgh. This furnished, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom property would be perfect for a professional couple, or individual, working in the city centre. The property has stunning views across the roof tops of North Edinburgh to Fife from its Living and kitchen area. It is well situated for many local amenities and transport links given its proximity to the city centre and benefits from gas central heating.
The property consists of:
- Kitchen with white goods including a washing machine, an American style fridge freezer and dish washer.
- Living room with Dining area
- Stylish modern Bathroom with a stand alone bath
- Master bedroom with Ensuite shower room, small study vestibule and eaves storage
- 2nd Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and extra eaves storage
- Entrance hall with a cloak room area and stairs to the main body of the flat
- Well presented and maintained communal stairwell
This property is spectacular and must be viewed before it can be applied for. A deposit equivalent to 1 months rent and references will be required by the successful candidates in all instances.
No Pets and No Smokers please.
Council Tax Band: E