- Fridge Freezer
- Double Glazing
- Open Fireplace
We are delighted to present to the market this beautiful, traditional terraced flat in the highly sought after area of Inverleith. This impressive, bright and airy ground floor flat is situated on Ferry Road and benefits from double and secondary glazing to the front and double to the back, gas central heating, a shared garden and on street parking. It also has stunning period features still present and is fortunate not to be overlooked by any adjacent buildings. It is well positioned for transport links nearby and is within 20 minutes walk to the city centre. It also has a wealth of local amenities round the corner in Goldenacre and others locally in Stockbridge, Canonmills and Trinity. The property comprises of:
- Bright Living room, with a feature fireplace, cornicing and bay window.
- A generously proportioned Kitchen with ample storage and dining space
- Double bedroom to the rear with all furnishings provided
- Large Storage cupboard set up as a small study
- Modern shower room
- Ample storage throughout.
A deposit, equivalent to 1 months rent and references will be required in all instances. No pets and no smoking.
Council Tax Band: C
LARN2003008Council tax band: C, EPC rating: D Landlord Registration Number: 1457612/230/10082. Letting Agent Registration Number: 2003008.