- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- On Street Parking
- Council Tax Band E
- No Pets
- No Smokers
Property SummaryWe are delighted to offer for lease this 2 bedroom, furnished, 1st floor flat situated just off of Leith Walk on the East side of Edinburgh. Located within a modern building, this large bright flat would be perfect for professionals working in the centre of town. This appealing accommodation comprises of the following:
- Large, Bright Living room with Bay window and dining table.
- Spacious Modern Kitchen with white goods.
- 2 double bedrooms, both fully furnished with fitted wardrobes, and one with modern ensuite with electric shower.
- Family bathroom with mains fitted shower.
- Spacious hallway with storage cupboard.
The property benefits from gas central heating and it is also double glazed throughout. Entrance into the building is gained via a secure entry system. The area has numerous Shops for convenience and parking is for residents only and permits can be sought from the factors. Located within a short walk of the iconic Leith Walk and only 5 minutes to the City centre, this flat is in a perfect location for any professional working within the centre of town.
References and a deposit will be required in all instances.
No smokers and no pets please.
Rent - £900 p.c.m
Council tax band - E