Easter Steil, Edinburgh
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 Single bedroom
- Gas central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Communal Garden
- On Street Parking
- Council Tax Band G
- No Pets
- No Smokers
Property SummaryWe are delighted to present to the market this lovely 3 bedroom, ground floor apartment in Easter Steil, Edinburgh. This lovely property is being provided in a furnished condition and is set in well maintained, landscaped grounds. There is capacity for it to be provided unfurnished should a potential tenant require. It has a communal garden space to the rear and is accessible via a clean and bright stairwell. It also has its own access to the rear of the property via the kitchen. There is ample on street parking available and the property is conveniently located for local buses into the city centre.
The property comprises of the following:
- A bright Living space with a large bay window vestibule
- An ample kitchen with integrated white goods and plenty of storage space
- Well presented dining room that is furnished for hosting or for family dinners
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and large en-suite shower room
- 2nd double bedroom with integrated wardrobe
- Single bedroom which has been utilised as a study in the past but could be an excellent bedroom or even a nursery.
- Well proportioned family bathroom with Bath and separate shower cubicle.
The property has double glazing and gas central heating throughout and would be an excellent property for anyone. The property has had some upgrading works recently and is being provided in an excellent condition. We highly recommend viewings to fully appreciate the property and the area.
A deposit equivalent to 1 months rent and references will be required in all circumstances.
No smokers please.
Rent: £1,500 PCM
Council tax band: G