Freelands Road, Ratho, Midlothian
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Single Bedroom
- Council Tax Band F
- Biomass Heating
- Double Glazing
- No Smokers
- Private Garden
- Off Street Parking
Property SummaryWe are delighted to present for let this stunning 3 bedroom property on the outskirts of the village of Ratho. The property comes unfurnished and is beautifully presented in a quiet rural location. It is only 20 minutes drive from the centre of Edinburgh and is well serviced by Bus links and other local amenities in the local town. It is next to Freelands Farm and comprises of the following:
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 single rooms
- Huge, Bright lounge area
- Large Kitchen and dining area
- Utility room (Washing machine and tumble dryer not included)
- Large bathroom with separate shower, Ensuite in Main bedroom and a downstairs WC.
- Private back garden
- Unlimited Hot water and Heating provided by landlord via Biomass Heating system at only £65 a month - separate contract to be signed with Landlord (Works out much cheaper and more efficient than gas and electricity)
- Sewerage is included in the property as well so it doesn't need to be paid to the council via council tax.
- Gas and electricity all in property and own accounts can be set up, but due to Biomass heating system the bills will be much less expensive.
This property is breathtaking and is located in a lovely countryside setting. The property would really suit families and really needs to be seen to appreciate its beauty.
References and a deposit equivalent to 1 months rent required in all instances.
No Smoking and No Pets.
Council Tax Band: F (No sewerage payments required)
*furnishings not representative of what will be there as it will be unfurnished