Inverleith Avenue, Edinburgh
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Council Tax Band D
- Gas Central Heating
- On Street Permit Parking
- No Pets
- No Smokers
Property SummaryWe are delighted to present to the market this beautiful, traditional terraced flat in the highly sought after area of Inverleith. This impressive, bright and airy 2nd floor flat is situated in a small cul-de-sac and benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, a shared garden and free on street parking. It also has stunning period features still present and is fortunate not to be overlooked by any adjacent buildings. It has a view across to the west of the city towards the Botanic gardens nursery and really is a fantastic property. It is well positioned for transport links nearby and is within 20 minutes walk to the city centre. It also has a wealth of local amenities round the corner in Goldenacre and others locally in Stockbridge, Canonmills and Trinity.
The property comprises of:
- Bright Living room, with a feature fireplace, cornicing and bay window.
- A generously proportioned Kitchen with ample storage and sufficient space for the dining table and chairs
- 2 Double bedrooms, both with feature fireplaces and decorated to a very high standard.
- Large box room with potential for it to be used as a study or as storage.
- Modern bathroom with shower over the bath.
- There are 2 large storage cupboards within the property aswell that provide ample storage.
This is an excellent property and needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
A deposit, equivalent to 1 months rent and references will be required in all instances.
No pets and no smoking.
Rent: £1200 PCM
Council Tax Band: D