Park Avenue, Bilston, Midlothian
- 2 bedrooms
- Council Tax Band B
- Gas Central Heating
- No Pets
- No Smokers
- Washing Machine
Property SummaryWe are delighted to present for let this lovely, 2 bedroom, Semi detached house in Bilston, Midlothian. The property has Gas central heating and double glazing through out and benefits from a private front and back garden, as well as sufficient space for 2 cars in the driveway. The gardens are low maintenance, yet spacious and with the property being across the road from the new School and Nursery, this property would suit a small family or a professional couple alike.
The property features the following:
- Living room with sofas, coffee table and Dining table
- Kitchen with electric Cooker, Oven and Grill, Fridge Freezer and washing machine. it also has ample cupboard and storage space, as well as direct access to the back garden. A full set of crockery and utensils has also been provided.
- 2 Double sized bedrooms, One has a double bed and the other a single.
- Newly fitted bathroom with Electric shower over the bath.
- Attic space with ample storage capacity.
This property is new to the private rented sector, although has been let previously, but has been furnished and decorated to a good rental standard and is, in effect, ready for someone to move into straight away.
A deposit, equivalent to one months rent, and references will be required in all circumstances.
No pets and no smoking.
Council tax Band: B