- Fridge Freezer
- Washing Machine
- Double Glazing
- Secure Entryphone
- Built in wardrobes
We are delighted to present for lease this stunning, fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment in the very modern and convenient area of the Quartermile in Edinburgh. This excellent property, in a factored development, comes equipped with an AV secure entry system, lifts access to all floors, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The property is a 2 minute walk away from fantastic amenities including bars, restaurants, shops and travel routes. It is only a 10 minute walk to the City Centre and Waverley station and despite its central location has an air of privacy about it.
The property comprises the following:
- Bright and spacious living room, with dining vestibule
- Modern kitchen with Integrated white goods
- Utility space for storage of cleaning items and also houses the boiler and washing machine
- Large double bedroom, with built-in wardrobe and privacy glass
- Well proportioned shower room with mains fitted shower and towel rail
A deposit, equivalent to 1 months rent and references will be required in all instances.
No smokers and no pets.
Rent: £1,300 PCM
Council tax band: E
LARN2003008Council tax band: E, EPC rating: B Landlord Registration Number: 546345/230/22061. Letting Agent Registration Number: 2003008.