St Stephen Street, Edinburgh
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Council Tax Band F
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Private Parking
- Lift access
- No Pets
- No Smokers
Property SummaryWe are delighted to present for let this stunning, fully furnished New town property situated in the heart of the city near to the vibrant Stockbridge area. Only 10 minutes walk from Princes Street, this stunning property is on a quiet street and benefits from private parking, lift access, double glazing, gas central heating, a private patio/balcony area and a wealth of storage and space.
The property consists of:
- 2 large double bedrooms, the master has an ensuite shower room and both have fitted wardrobes.
- Large lounge area with access to a second shared patio to the front of the property
- Entrance Hallway with Storage cupboard and secure entry system.
- Kitchen with all white goods and gas hob
- family sized bathroom with shower over the bath.
This property is perfect for a professional couple working in the city, but with excellent transport links it would also suit anyone working outside of the city as well. It has a wealth of bars, restaurants and shops in its immediate vicinity.
References and a deposit, equivalent to one months rent, will be required in all instances.
No Smokers and No Pets please.
Rent: £1,095 pcm
Council Tax Band: F
1308669/230/15102 & 1308671/230/15102