Western Harbour View, Edinburgh
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
- Council Tax Band F
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- No Smokers
Property SummaryWe are delighted to present this stunning 3 bedroom, furnished flat for rent in the exciting shore area of Edinburgh. The property is available to a family or professional couple only. It has stunning views North to Fife, as it is located on the 7th Floor, and the building is serviced by an onsite factor. With double glazing and electric heating, it is a warm, and cozy property, with the heating rarely needing to be used. It has lift access and private underground car parking, aswell as access to shared garden areas. It is located right on the shore, with lovely walks and a wealth of local amenities nearby, including Restaurants, Bars, Supermarkets, Gyms and the Ocean terminal mall. The area is well serviced by an excellent bus service and you can be in the city centre within 20 minutes.
The property comprises of the following:
- Massive living space with stunning views across the Firth of Forth to Fife.
- Modern Kitchen with south facing dining space and views to Arthur Seat, Salisbury Crags, Calton Hill and the Pentland hills
- 3 large, furnished double bedrooms
- The master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room
- The well proportioned Family bathroom with a full 3 piece suite with shower over the bath.
This property is in a fantastic, convenient location and needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
A deposit equivalent to 1 months rent and references will be required in all instances.
No Pets and no smokers.
Council Tax Band: F
484873/230/25101 & 485064/230/27191
*furniture shown not representative of what is present in the property