Landlords: Building & Contents


rent your property

As a landlord, you need to protect your properties and financial well-being against the risk of damage. It is absolutely vital that you have Landlord Building & Contents insurance cover, in the event of storm damage, floods or any other incident or accident, so you won’t be left out of pocket.

Cox & Co are qualified to provide you with the insurance advice and arrangements you need. With our knowledge of the local market covering Aberdeen, Edinburgh, and the North East and Central Belt of Scotland, we can give you the guidance needed to ensure your property is adequately protected.

At Cox & Co, we can provide you a free, no obligation quote for the right type of Landlord Building & Contents insurance, or any other kind of insurance you might require. We will find the right policy for you and take care of the application on your behalf, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your property is protected.

We use a large panel of quality insurers for Landlords Building & Contents insurance, so why not contact us today to book in your free review? Find out what Cox & Co can do for you by calling at our Edinburgh or Aberdeen offices, or using the online contact form opposite.

Related Posts

Want to learn more about our services or arrange a call?